We believe there are three priority areas that food and drink businesses should openly influence and shape business goals around:
The industry sector is complex, heavily scrutinised and bridges political and social issues. We will work with you to define your brand’s reputation and create strategic corporate communication campaigns to position the business as thought leaders, expert advisors and innovators. Keeping you front of mind – for the right reasons – among your target audiences and stakeholders.
We ensure clients are in safe hands and can expect leadership, collaboration, guidance and results. This promise is based on the experience of the team who has worked with global food and drink brands including Pernod Ricard, Unilever, Mondelez, Kraft Heinz and Capri Sun. The team has also worked with several FMCG trade associations.
If you are looking for a specialist agency who can:
- Develop your corporate communications strategy
- Position your brand to receive the recognition it deserves
- Advise on industry policies
- Prepare for issues and potential crisis situations
- Ensure you are ready to ride the next consumer culture wave and not drown under it….
…then please contact Sandra Hobson, Rosanna Head or Lesley Foottit at Definition on 0208 934 7664