At an exciting time of growth for us, we’re on the lookout for an experienced communications executive or senior comms exec to step into a new role within our B2B agency. You will support our account managers to deliver B2B PR, SEO, social media and content campaigns for our clients.
We’re looking for a self-starter and a fast learner – and an interest in tech and STEM is an advantage.
The role involves:
- Helping our comms managers deliver communications strategies for our clients (we take an integrated digital approach, including social, content and SEO alongside PR).
- Coordinating with our specialists to ensure that client work gets delivered on time and to a high standard and that we always hit our KPIs.
- Delivering some of the work yourself with oversight from our specialist teams to ensure excellent results and your ongoing development.
- Measuring results, producing reports and sharing these with clients.
- Being an expert in your clients’ industries and businesses to help them achieve their objectives.
- Stepping up when the comms manager is unavailable to ensure work is delivered consistently.
- Contributing to Definition’s own marketing strategy.
- Learning, learning and then learning some more! We have a jam-packed training schedule and access to loads of self-training resources, including access to the HubSpot Academy.
You’re ideal for the role if you:
- Have an agency background and experience in B2B PR with a desire to take your career beyond traditional PR or marketing.
- Are keen to become a certified integrated expert (we’ll support you with training).
- Are dedicated to subject learning and continuous improvement.
- Are extremely organised.
- Can communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service.
- Are positive and creative.
- Are comfortable using task management software and collaborating with teams online.
- Can manage busy workloads competently and adapt to short-notice requirements.
- Want to make a measurable difference to the businesses you’ll work with.
- Are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with!
This is a great time to be joining our agency: we offer exceptional benefits (including healthcare, extra holidays, flexible working, wellbeing payments), hybrid working, an awesome social calendar (especially now we can get back into the office!). We also provide incredible training opportunities, gorgeous central London and Leeds office locations and our team is full of bright sparks with loads of enthusiasm. We’re in a key growth phase, which means excellent career development opportunities.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch.
To apply simply send your CV and no more than 100 words on why we’re a match made in heaven to email@example.com. Also feel free to drop us a line for an informal chat if you’re keen to discuss the role!