Collaborative work management platform Wrike wanted a campaign that would ramp up coverage and media attention. It had the budget to undertake some research and asked for topics that would appeal to hearts and minds across EMEA and would feed into other lead generation content. So, we decided to talk about something truly universal: happiness.
As collaborative work management platforms can change the way you work, we wanted to measure the happiness of those working in the UK, Germany, France and the US. From there, we could make comparisons about what affects worker’s happiness, compare happiness in each region and make recommendations for companies wanting to increase happiness in their workplace.
In the first half of 2019, the campaign:
- Had 92 pieces of coverage across the UK, US, Germany and France
- Led to an interview in Forbes
- Other coverage included Yahoo!, HR News and HR Grapevine
- International coverage included USA Today, Le Figaro and Bustle.
- Created a lead generation campaign with an eBook on workplace happiness.
So, there you have it – a campaign that worked across countries and achieved its objectives. We loved working on this campaign, and can work on one for your company too if you’d like – just get in touch.
You might also like: