When Sonovate, a fintech start-up providing contract finance to the UK recruitment market, was ready to launch, it needed to:
- Get the word out to recruitment business owners
- Generate leads for its sales team
- Attract investment to drive its growth
Our fintech PR strategy
We designed an integrated PR strategy, including:
- A series of news and thought leadership pieces targeted at recruiters via the specialist recruitment media.
- An influencer relations campaign within the recruitment industry.
- A series of thought leadership campaigns aimed at positioning Sonovate as a serious fintech player.
- An awards programme to celebrate Sonovate as a disruptive and fast-growing fintech and get the company in front of investors.
Over 2.5 years, our integrated strategy delivered:
- 398 media hits – 100% positive news about Sonovate; 218 in the specialist recruitment media; 148 in the business, tech and fintech media and 25 in the national media
- 24 award nominations with 7 wins
- Website traffic growing at around 80% per year
- 96 followed links to the Sonovate website with an average domain authority of 48
- 19 of the first 40 results on Google for “Sonovate” are now positive media stories about the company.
- Attracted £14m in investment.
- Grew its customer base by over 500%
- Became the UK’s leading provider of contract finance to the recruitment industry.
“Our active customer base has grown by 500%. Definition’s brilliant contacts and PR knowledge have helped us grow fast – investors who’d never heard of us a year ago are knocking down our door!” Richard Prime, CEO, Sonovate
That’s what you get when you work with the UK’s leading fintech PR agency.
You might also like: