Following some exciting new client wins, we’re looking for an energetic and adaptable account manager level to step into a key role within our B2B PR agency, a part of the multi-award-winning Definition Agency Group. You might be a senior account executive ready to step up, or an established account manager seeking a new challenge.
As an account manager, you would be working with exciting clients ranging from fintech specialists to health tech startups and education leaders. It will be up to you to ensure that these clients get a great service from our agency. You’re the ideal candidate for the role if you’re extremely detail-oriented, organised, not intimidated by technology, a pleasure to work with, and have media relations experience.
The role involves:
- Designing digital communication strategies for clients (while we are a PR agency, we take an integrated digital approach, including inbound, content and SEO).
- Managing the roll-out of these strategies, including integrated media relations campaigns, which will involve pitching the media, search marketing, social, content and influencer relations.
- Coordinating with our SEO, content and PR specialists to ensure that client work gets delivered on time and to a high standard and that we always hit our client KPIs.
- Measuring results and reporting back to clients.
- Delivering excellent client service.
- Media relations – generating interesting angles, pitching stories to media, monitoring for relevant forward features, coordinating press trips and everything in-between!
You’re ideal for the role if you:
- Have a PR agency background – preferably B2B – and want to take your career beyond traditional PR. You know digital’s the future and you want to become an expert in it.
- Love technology.
- Have enviable creative energy that shows through in your great ideas and your unusual approach to problem-solving.
- Are extremely organised.
- Are able to communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service.
- Are positive and creative.
- Want to make a measurable difference to clients’ businesses.
- Are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with!
This is a great time to be joining our agency: we offer an exceptional benefits package (private healthcare, fully flexible working, your birthday off, a wellness-related bonus), an awesome social calendar, incredible training opportunities and a fast-growing team full of bright sparks. Plus, we offer excellent career development opportunities for the right person.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply, simply send in no more than 120 words on why we’re a match made in heaven together with your CV to email@example.com