We are currently looking for someone to join our finance team based in our Leeds office.
This is a permanent part time position to assist the company secretary with bookkeeping and other administration duties. Hours will be by agreement but equivalent to two full days per week.
Some bookkeeping experience, understanding of basic financial accounting and use of Excel is required.
Duties to include:
- Working with our Project Management System and SAGE
- Preparing, checking and issuing sales invoices
- Reconciling invoices to forecast to ensure all invoices have been raised
- Producing monthly statements
- Credit control, including client and supplier contact
- Processing invoices and dealing with invoice queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- General financial administration duties
We offer a stimulating and supportive working environment and highly competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Full time equivalent salary £22,000-£25,000 dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com