We’re looking for an energetic and adaptable person to step into a key STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) role within our B2B PR agency, a part of the multi-award-winning Definition Agency Group. You might be a graduate looking for their first agency role or a PR account executive looking for your next opportunity.
The role would be based in either our London or Leeds office (although we’re all currently working from home), and you would work to support our account managers and exciting clients. We work with businesses ranging from global engineering brands to niche start-ups working on brand tech for the medical industry.
The role involves:
• Helping to design digital communication strategies for clients (while we are a PR agency, we take an integrated digital approach that includes inbound, content and SEO).
• Media relations – generating interesting angles, pitching stories to media, monitoring for relevant forward features, coordinating press trips and everything in between!
• Coordinating with our SEO, content and PR specialists to ensure that client work gets delivered on time and to a high standard and that we always hit our client KPIs.
• Monitoring, recording and measuring results.
• Stepping up when the account manager is unavailable to ensure work is delivered consistently.
• Contributing to the company’s own marketing strategy.
You’re ideal for the role if you:
• Have a keen interest in engineering and science.
• Love technology.
• Are extremely organised.
• Possess excellent attention to detail.
• Are able to communicate well with clients, anticipate their requirements and deliver exceptional service.
• Are positive and creative.
• Are thoughtful, considerate and generally a great person to work with!
This is a great time to be joining our agency: we offer exceptional benefits and incredible training opportunities.
If this role sounds right for you, then please get in touch. To apply simply send in your CV along with no more than 120 words on why we’re a match made in heaven to email@example.com.