We’re looking for an Account Director to step into a key role within our integrated B2B PR agency. You might be a Senior Account Manager ready to make the jump, or an Account Director ready for a new challenge and the chance to work at a fast-growing and multi-award winning b2b PR agency.
You will work with a team of up to two direct reports, and be responsible for delivering excellent client service across up to eight accounts. You will also have the support of our media relations, copywriting and SEO specialists.
The role involves:
- Designing clients’ digital PR strategies.
- Managing and leading the team in the roll-out of these strategies, including integrated media relations campaigns, which will involve pitching the media, search marketing and content.
- Measuring results and reporting back to clients.
- Acting as a senior point of contact for up to eight clients and delivering excellent client service.
- Managing your growing team to ensure campaigns are delivered to a high standard.
You’re ideal for the role if you:
- Have a B2B PR agency background, but want to take your career beyond traditional PR. You know digital’s the future and you want to become an expert in it.
- Love technology.
- Have enviable creative energy that shows through in your great ideas and your unusual approach to problem solving.
- Are extremely organised.
- Are dedicated to client service – communicating well with clients and anticipating their requirements to deliver exceptional service.
- Are thoughtful, considerate, and generally a great person to work with.
This is a great time to be joining our agency: we offer an exceptional benefits package (private healthcare, fully flexible working, a monthly wellness-related bonus), an awesome social calendar, incredible training opportunities and a fast-growing team full of bright sparks. Plus, we offer excellent career development opportunities for the right person.
If this role sounds right for you, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com along with no more than 120 words on why we should invite you to be interviewed for this role.